Friday, July 22, 2005

 

Archiving

I've replaced the chronologic story list in the sidebar on each page with a link to my new "Table of Contents" page. You'll also see a link to the contents page at the bottom of each story so that if you decide to go back and read some old stories, you can easily get back to where you started.

Blogs, their entries and comments, are a good resource. Reminders of God's grace, reminders of what I've learned when I'm looking ahead at what looks like a steep and rough path. The path turns out to be sort of like fog, though: at some point everything just disappears, but the point of grey blankness recedes at the same rate I walk. What looks impossible to day will, like today's thin-section sand sculptures, become routine.

If I keep holding God's hand. Only He makes life worth living.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?